Affiliate marketing is a popular method to monetize your website or blog. By using affiliate marketing programs, you can earn a regular stream of income from your site. However, the natural question is that which programs are the best and most suitable.
Below we list down 5 leaders of the affiliate marketing programs.
1. Amazon Associates – Amazon is big and sells literally millions of products from its web store front which includes everything ranging from books to toys. This affiliate marketing program has something for virtually every niche. When compared with other such programs, it has a decent commission payout rate too. The commissions start at 4 percent of sales and reach as high as 15 percent.
2. Commission Junction – This is a site where small and medium businesses exchange affiliate business offers. There are thousands of affiliate programs on this site. The payout rates from Commission Junction can go as high as 50 percent. However, there is a con with it because it deducts $10 every month from your earned income if you do not earn any income during a month which practically means your hard income may get wiped out if get a big lethargic in promoting products.
3. ShareASale – There are more than 3,300 separate affiliate programs listed on ShareASale in different markets ranging from food to gardening. The brands listed on ShareASale are not as big as other sites but the commission rates are higher. However, commission rates are attractive. For example there is $50 per sale commission from PerkStreet Financial Commissions.
4. LinkShare – This is similar to Commission Junction and has many diverse merchants on its network which also include Buy.com. It has an intuitive and easy to use dashboard for real time picture of your earning and account. The commission at LinkShare can go up to 20 percent.
5. ClickBank – This is also one of the most popular affiliate marketing programs with a clear focus on digital products which are offered as downloads. Many people are earning six figure income from promoting ClickBank products on their website or blog. Commission rates are also very high.
The key in promoting any affiliate marketing programs is ensuring that the products you promote are of interest to your audience.
Image By Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net