There are many ways of sharing your unique perspective, voice, vision and ideas with the world and some of the most popular these days are a website, your newsletter, social media channels and blog etc. Only the things that are unique to you will be able to help your blog stand out from the crowd such that your audience and your ideas resonate with each other.
* Regular blogging – The first thing that you should start right now is to blog on a regular basis for sharing your unique vision and voice with the world. Try to post on social media on a regular basis, be a guest blogger and never let go any chance to represent and build your brand in the world.
* Mixup blog format – A blog does not essentially have to be an all text affair. You can use different formats like memes, infographics, videos, podcasts and many others. You should be using all types of content formats as long as it suitably fits in the overall content strategy for your brand and the kind of brand image you want to showcase for your brand. In order to promote your brand to even more people, you can think of re-purposing the content to increase the outreach.
* Have a plan of action – All content that you create for your blog or website should have a purpose behind it. And one of the best possible ways to ensuring the critical requirement that there is a match between your goals and your purpose is to develop a content plan which you will be aiming to execute for all of your content channels. it should also include all the events and promotions that you intend to plan or schedule. Moreover, the detailed plan may also include things like your current news or current events related to your brand, if you are ready enough.
* Understand the niche – You can never claim to have studied your niche enough. Try to understand your niche inside out by sparing some time for it every week so that you understand it forwards and backwards too. Focus on understand history of your niche, what is current in it and what are the future things that are going to happen. By keeping your ear always ready to listen to new things, you will be branding yourself as an expert in your niche and at the same time, you will be able to keep your blog current and relevant.
* Understand your audience – Quite understandably, you want to make your own voice and vision heard on your website, but at the same time you should also be mindful of not trying to disrupt your core audience. For example, if you start your efforts with a blog that has a focus on parenting and then you change your subject entirely, then you are not only changing the focus of your blog but also the entire audience that you might have been targeting.
* Be brave to be yourself – one of the most amazing things that internet marketing offers is that it empowers you to be yourself without any hindrances. There is always support available for the lifestyle of your choosing. There is also good supply of detractors. But in order to stamp your authority as an authentic figure in your niche, you will have to not worry about any detractors. Your audience and your own real and true self should get the highest priority.
* Keep consistent across channels – Try to ensure that you maintain the same kind of voice, flavor and vision across your blog or social media channels, or whatever, channel you want to use. By doing so you will come across as someone who is more trustworthy and your audience will be able to understand you in even better way.
* Engage with your audience authentically – There are also different kinds of commenting and discussion on which you can engage with your audience apart from posting on social media, publishing blog posts and using any other type of content. And always be yourself when you are engaging with your audience. This is an excellent way of telling them what you really are and this is what they are more interested in.
Every content and blog post that you publish out for the world has its own importance for your brand. It is the published content that spreads your message out there, brands yourself as an expert in your niche and brings you traffic via keywords and a lot more. And to get more unique voice and vision to these, everyone of these require a lot of attention in detail.
It is recommended that you put your own stamp on the content that you get written by outsourcing it different ghostwriters to give it your own touch. It might be the use of a special sign-off phrase or your crafting of special sentences which leave an impact on the reader. And what matters most is that it is you who is getting the exposure as a brand, regardless of where your content is appearing.