There might come a day when you suddenly see that there is no display on your laptop though it will be working properly otherwise. You have tried everything to get the display back on your laptop without any luck. This can be quite frustrating. However, you still have one option left. Do not head to hardware technician without using this option because it is likely that the technician will also try this first.
Here is what you need to do:
- Switch off your laptop by pressing the power button for long. Keep pressing the power button until the laptop is switched off.
- Now get to the backside of your laptop and remove your battery.
- Also remove any USB devices e.g mouse etc.
- Now press the power button for 10 seconds without battery in the laptop. You will not see anything happening but practically this will be finishing any charge left on the motherboard.
- Now put the battery back in your laptop and switch on the laptop.
- There is very high chance that you will get your laptop display back if it was not due to any damage or accident etc.